Business Concert Sponsorship Offer!
Symphony of the Vines is in its ninth year bringing live performance of classical works, as well as new compositions, to north San Luis Obispo County. Our 2018-2019 season consists of eight chamber performances in the “Off-the-Vines” series, and two Symphony of the Vines orchestra concerts.
Our performances feature talented regional musicians, as well as nationally and internationally-acclaimed guest performers including Paul Merkelo, solo trumpet for the Montreal Symphony and Jirí Havlík, French horn with the Czech Philharmonic and member of the Czech-American Horn Duo. Donations to Symphony of the Vines are tax deductible.
We greatly appreciate your support since ticket sales cover only a small portion of our budget and we strive to keep ticket prices affordable in order to provide the opportunity for everyone to experience live classical music featuring exceptional talent. A generous donor is providing a grant this season to provide free admission to children grades K-12 accompanied by a paid adult.
Your support enriches our community and promotes classical music appreciation for students and includes the following:
$500 Sponsorship Package
• Listing as a Business Concert Sponsor* in advertising in the Atascadero News and Paso Robles Press newspapers (One ad for the concert is published in the newspapers before the event.)
• Your Business listed on the Symphony of the Vines website with a link to your business • Your Business listed in a “Thank You” in email blast to 2,000 subscribers • Your Business listed in a “Thank You” on Facebook
• Your Business ad included in the program of each sponsored concert
with 6.00 x 3.25 inches of space
• Your Business named as a sponsor on a display board at the sponsored concert
• Three tickets provided to you for each sponsored concert
• Two additional tickets to a Symphony of the Vines Orchestra Concert
of your choice of (Jan. 6 or Mar. 24)
• Your Business listed on the end-of-season “Thank You” ¼ page ad in the Atascadero News and Paso Robles Press newspapers, as well as on the website and Facebook posts.